[X4U] Re: Rolling back to 10.4.7

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Fri Nov 3 15:39:21 PST 2006

Daly Guru, Bob, Linda, et All
G'day!...

On Nov 04, 2006, at 02:35 AM,
x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> From: Daly Jessup
> Subject: [X4U] Re: Rolling back to 10.4.7
> To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
> 	<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> If you're really collecting browsers, I know a couple of others. One
> is SeaMonkey (which I think is the latest branch of Mozilla
> development). I like SeaMonkey because it contains a simple html
> editor as one of its components. Some people also like Sunrise
> Browser and OmniWeb.

Wouldn't classify it as collecting, more like for a time when my
favorites FireFox or Safari might tend to choke(or perhaps toss a
fit). I've grabbed SeaMonkey and the SunriseBrowser too to test,
but've chosen to pass on Shiira and iSurf(nada on versiontracker)
for their low ratings, and also on OmniWeb as it's a shareware.

Many Thanx for your input suggestions/advice for additions to
my browsing arsenal of tools.

Also Bob, I don't cruise M$ a'tall, but that sounds 'bout par
for the course 'cause they've chosen to dump the Mac platform
in all respects 'cept for Word, and both; AbiWord and the Open
Source OOo_2.0.4_MacOSXPPC are both freebies that seem to get
WP jobs done quite neatly in OSX while keeping my optimum M$/
Gates Free zone.

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
/