[X4U] Firefox question

Jim Colgate ColgateList at cox.net
Fri Nov 3 19:06:51 PST 2006

I don't have any answers for you, but I did try it in Safari - Looked good I
think, Firefox - Text was positioned far to the right, and Netscape - Text
was also positioned far to the right. Even in Safari the text did not adjust
to the window size, but maybe you did not insert that capability.

I hope this little information is helpful,

   Jim