[X4U] Firefox question

Allan Rube ¹ allan at nhbungalow.com
Sat Nov 4 07:26:06 PST 2006

Last night I wrote:
My home page is at:

http://www.nhbungalow.com/index.html

In Safari, Netscape, and IE, the pager looks fine. In Firefox, I see the
image on my screen and I have to scroll way to the right to see the text?

I use Golive as my web building application and my homepage looks fine
there.

Many said they had the same problem. Here is an example.

..lj wrote:
> Have the same issue with Firefox, Camino and Flock. They are all
> built on the Mozilla code base.
>
> Safari and Opera appear to work.
>
> Check:
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nhbungalow.com%
> 2Findex.html

Shera Pujals found the solution. He said the browsers above are very
unforgiving of code mistakes. He made changes to my page which I installed -
all is o.k. now.

Thanks.

Allan