[X4U] Streaming video question.

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 6 19:04:48 PST 2006

The suggestion to use iSquint worked fine.  It converted the .flv
file into a working  .mp4 file.  That's good to know and to have in
my armamentarium.   But Stroller's suggestion to access the file
directly from Video.Google.com and to use the Download for iPod/Sony
was far easier and faster.

Thanks to all.

John