[X4U] Streaming video question

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Tue Nov 7 04:38:35 PST 2006

I was looking at another post from a different message board and they
are using this plug-in to play flv's. It's a quicktime plug-in.
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/perian.html
Already tried it works good.

There is another one that plays flv's and flash, haven't tried it yet.
http://www.wimpyplayer.com/products/wimpy_standalone_flv_player.html