[X4U] Question on software for Intel Mac's

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Wed Nov 8 21:28:45 PST 2006

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:17:55 -0800 (PST), "Zane H. Healy"
<healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

> Will the following software run under Rosetta?
> MS Office 2001
       NO; Office X is oldest which will work.
> Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE
       NO; Photoshop 7  is oldest which will work.
> Adobe Acrobat 5
       YES (but it crashed when I tried it; I assume this is a conflict with
Photoshop CS which is also installed.)

Best bet for Adobe is Late March/early April.
The others, don't hold your breath.  MS's internal timetable is 6-8 months
AFTER the dust settles on Vista/Windows office.