[X4U] fellow luddites?

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Fri Nov 17 21:44:06 PST 2006

Daly Jessup said:

>I just tried Mariner Write because Randy suggested it. I hadn't
>looked at it in a long time. WOW,  it loads fast, and it's sweet.
>Simple, fast, terrific. Thanks, Randy, for the reminder. We have what
>we want, right now, right here. No nostalgia required.

My pleasure!

The folks at Mariner are nice too.

I don't think that it matters any more if I divulge that they looked into
purchasing the rights to WordPerfect/Mac from Corel after Corel
discontinued it.  Unfortunately Corel won't let go of it.  Corel is
concerned that if they sell the rights to WP/Mac, that it might somehow
tarnish the reputation of WP/Win, and WP/Win is their cash cow.

Randy B. Singer

Co-Author of:
The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th and 6th editions)

OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html