[X4U] Browser for Runescape?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon Nov 20 05:39:11 PST 2006

My son wanted to try the online game "Runescape" yesterday so I sat
down with him and called up www.runescape.com in Safari. When we went
to the "create a new account" page all we got was a white screen.
After several attempts with the same results we gave up and tried IE,
but that was worthless as the actual home page wouldn't load
properly. So next I tried Netscape 7.2 but instead of a white screen
it kept crashing at the same "create a new account" page. I then
downloaded and installed Firefox and low and behold it worked
perfectly. My question is, is there a problem with the fore-mentioned
browsers for playing Runescape?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com