[X4U] Al Jazeera for Mac

John McG ensignjd at optonline.net
Mon Nov 20 17:37:17 PST 2006

On Nov 20, 2006, at 7:49 PM, x4u-
request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

> See <http://www.macobserver.com/article/2006/11/20.5.shtml>
> The strange thing is that they also buy old (?) desktop Macs.
>
> Paul Moortgat

If I were the overly paranoid type I'd say they're getting ready for
"The Mother of all Windows Viruses" attack.

John

something to think about
Regardless of your feelings about the crisis  between Israel and the
Palestinians and Arab neighbors,
even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel's part for
whatever reason, the following two sentences really say it all:
If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more
violence.
  If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more
Israel.