[X4U] How big is a DVD really?

David Ledger dledger at ivdcs.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 09:02:45 PST 2006

>From: Stroller <macmonster at myrealbox.com>
>
>Answers in metric or imperial dimensions will not be appreciated. ;P

Ok, 339 points ;-)

 From recently archiving the clips from a videocam tape imported with
iMovie, I would put the size at about 4.3GB. Using a 'Burn Folder' I
had to remove clips until it was that size before it would burn to a
normal DVD-R.

David

--
David Ledger - Freelance Unix Sysadmin in the UK.
Chair of HPUX SysAdmin SIG of hpUG technical user group (www.hpug.org.uk)
david.ledger at ivdcs.co.uk
www.ivdcs.co.uk