[X4U] Bonjour been disabled - how do I get it back?

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 27 03:39:43 PST 2006

Hi,

Someone at our work has done some tinkering and managed to disable
"Bonjour" (open Printer Setup Utility and a printer that other
machines detect, this one can't).

Is there some preference somewhere to turn this off / on or have they
trashed some file from the Library which will require an OS
re-install (I think its in the BSD from memory).

Thoughts (apart form throttling the "tinkerer")?
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of very, very long cat.  You pull
his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles.  Do you
understand this?  And radio operates in exactly the same way: you
send signals here, they receive them there.  The only difference is
that there is no cat.                                     --Albert
Einstein