[X4U] OSX + Intel :: Adobe updates rumors?

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Thu Oct 5 16:26:57 PDT 2006

On 6 oct. 06, at 00:58, Steve Self wrote:

> I am interested in upgrading to a 24 inch iMac Intel ... But I
> don't want to try running Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop and
> Illustrator inside Rosetta...
>
> Anyone heard anything about Adobe's planned releases?

hi steve

i've just bought and installed 3 24" imacs. great machines, great
screens. i've installed the adobe suite onto all 3 of them, and
compared to my 1,5Ghz G4 powerbook, these machines are fast. fast
enough for you? i don't know, but we do work with relatively large
photoshop files (landscape architecture visuals).

i've been hearing (macnn.com?) a may 2007 release date though…

regards

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 100gb at 7200 / X.4.8 ::