[X4U] OSX + Intel :: Adobe updates rumors?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Oct 6 08:58:43 PDT 2006

I use one of the first Intel iMacs and Rosetta with CS1 is slower no
question but it is useable. Word 2004 is awful.

I want an Intel version of CS big time but Adobe and Apple aren't on the
best of terms business-wise which is why they've been dragging their heels.
Adobe is punishing Apple for as long as they possibly can. We suffer.

My 2 cents.

Richard