[X4U] Problems with .Mac mail

Brett George brettgeorge at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 09:39:16 PDT 2006

I've had that problem so much and often that I had to stop using
Mail. I haven't been able to find an answer to the problem either.
I'm thinking it has to do with my upgrade to OS 10.4.x. When I was on
OS 10.3.9 it worked fine but ever since the upgrade...nada. I had
hoped the recent upgrade to OS 10.4.9 would do the trick but it
hasn't either.
	I hope someone comes up with a definitive answer as I really
don't like Eudora any more!

brett