[X4U] Problems with .Mac mail

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Fri Oct 6 10:20:47 PDT 2006

It's most likely that .Mac has been having some issues with their
servers-- If the system can't login to a server, it gives you the
password dialog box, because it thinks the password it has stored is
wrong.    I've been getting it a few times the last few days, late at
night, and it's fine now.

I suspect they were doing maintenance.

Matthew

Matthew Barr