[X4U] Notes organizer?

Jim Warthman jim.warthman at affinity-systems-inc.com
Wed Oct 11 07:16:51 PDT 2006

Have you considered using the "outline" mode of Microsoft Word?

Other options might be OmniOutliner or Opal. In the "old days" I relied
heavily upon an outliner called Acta - and it's recently been brought back
by the original developer as "Opal". You can read more here:

    http://a-sharp.com/opal/

Enjoy!

-- Jim