[X4U] Commentary: Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Mon Oct 16 11:34:41 PDT 2006

J Flenner said:

>Any responses for this fellow?

Law.com, and their sister print publication, Law Technology News, are no
strangers to printing Macintosh hit pieces.  Just a few years ago they
printed a Mac hit piece that was written by an attorney who in an e-mail
discussion I had with him admitted that he had never used a Mac, had no
experience with Macs, and had not consulted with any Mac users or
resources in writing his hit piece.

I strongly encourage folks to point out what an embarassment this latest
article is to both Law.com and to LTN.  Don't bother to write the author
of the article.  Instead comment to the publisher:
http://1url.org/go/1law.com
and
lawtech at alm.com
and in your blogs.

Thanks!

Randy B. Singer, Attorney at Law

* Author of the ABA publication:
  The Macintosh Software Guide for the Law Office
* Webmaster of:
  The Law Office Software List for the Macintosh Computer
  http://www.macattorney.com/
* Moderator of:
  The MacAttorney Computer User Group