[X4U] re: keychain login problems

Vicki Allwardt vallwardt at mac.com
Mon Oct 16 18:52:40 PDT 2006

I had this problem for some time, tried all kinds of things, but
eventually it stopped.  I think it is because I had Mail running on
two computers and the signatures were off.  .Mac sync'd it over and
over until I finally got it the same.  One other thing you could try
is going to Preferences > Accounts > Accounts Information > Server
Settings and change the server port to 587.  That worked for me.

Vicki Allwardt
vallwardt at mac.com

On Oct 16, 2006, at 4:14 PM, x4u-