[X4U] New Mac Upgrade

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Wed Oct 18 16:27:51 PDT 2006

Migration Assistant works fine. Install the OS on the new machine and
create a user name that doesn't match any on the old one. Log
in . . .run Migration Assistant . . .and it just worked.

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress,
cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to relating them together
is Jello.

neil