[X4U] Re: X4U Gmail vs Safari

Kenneth Philbrick phlbrck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 02:20:04 PDT 2006

I had not tried reloading Gmail signin page before, but I have now,
and no joy. As to DiskWarrior and Applejack they have been used
almost weekly for some time and I would not leave home without either.

I have a 10.3.9 partition which has Safari 1.3.2. On a whim I booted
into that and Gmail web page loaded fine. That got me thinking the
problem was in the 10.4 keychain so I deleted all Gmail items and
tried again- no luck, entry denied. That leaves prefs, but I would
have thought Applejack  solves any corruption, and anyway Gmail is
the only known problem site. Preferential Treatment turned up nothing.

I created a new 10.4 user account and the Gmail login again went
without a hitch. Now my mind is blank as to possible solution.

Ken Philbrick