[X4U] old printer to new os

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 06:33:23 PDT 2006

Hello.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use my old
Okidata 410e/ps laser printer with OS 10.4.7?  Is
there a driver program out there that would work?

Also, how would I go about connecting it?  I use the
printer port from the back of my old Duo 2300c dock -
I don't think the printer has appletalk network
connector.  It also has an PC-style parallel?
connector.  Are cables available for the conversion?

thanks. Dave