[X4U] Firewire with Core2duo

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 8 09:36:57 PDT 2006

On 9/8/06 5:57 AM, Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be> wrote:

> It was a friend from a friend.  I told my friend it wasn't the truth and I
> would prove it. It's proved by you all.  Thanks.

I don't know that it's been proved or disproved by anyone. The Core 2 Duo
Macs have been available for only one day. Has anyone actually used one to
say with any authority that the Firewire connection doesn't work correctly?
Obviously the onus is on the original friend of a friend to provide some
evidence. Otherwise, I would say you should expect it to work the same as
the Core Duo Macs.