[X4U] Fwd: [ACEsthetics] MacBook Pro/Apple info needed..

David R. Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 11 18:53:39 PDT 2006

Below is a friend of mine's first experience buying a mac. He just
tried one for the first time, and the screen was bad. He
unfortunately bought his MacBook Pro from CompUSA, and they "lost"
his MBP while sending it to Apple.

Does anyone have a contact resource to allow him to speak to a live
person at CompUSA?

Thanks and please reply to all, as he is CC'd on this post.
--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net
http://www.southatlantadental.com/

> From: "Dr. Raymond Voller" <drvoller at alltel.net>
> Date: September 11, 2006 7:34:37 PM EDT
> To: <ACEsthetics at lists.acesthetics.com>
> Subject: [ACEsthetics] MacBook Pro/Apple info needed..
>
> My brand new MacBook Pro had a bad screen from the factory,(worked
> for one
> day) so I took it back to Comp USA who in turn sent it back to
> Apple.. and
> now CompUSA hasn't been able to track it...as if the darn thing is
> lost
> somewhere..
> Is there a phone number to a REAL HUMAN that someone who uses Apple
> stuff
> can send to me so I can call and find out where the heck my new
> replacement
> computer is??
>

> Raymond J. Voller, DMD, MAGD, FADI, FACE

and then