[X4U] [OT] Need Help Tweaking Photos in Photoshop

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Tue Sep 12 14:27:38 PDT 2006

Need Help Tweaking Photos in Photoshop

Although I know Photoshop fairly well, I am a novice in this general area of
tweaking photos ... and could use some help.

I have some inferior photos that I would like to do my best to fix up in
Photoshop CS2. Many of them somehow turned out quite faded ... I am not sure
why.

I have posted one of these photos as an example on the Web. I would be
interested in finding out the best quick way to tweak these pictures and
make them more presentable. Feel free to just take a look or, if you would
like, download the photo into Photoshop and let me know the best way to
proceed.

Location:
http://www.brainbeast.com/pic/

- I have fooled with :

Image - adjustments - levels ... and moved the left and right arrows to the
edge of the data areas and that seems to help ... however I'm not sure what
to do with the Middle arrow - etc...

- Also - I fooled around with the exposure adjustment and also the
shadow/highlight adjustment ... however from my limited knowledge - they all
sort of seem to do the same thing - and I'm not sure which method or
combination of techniques is best.

Q: Can someone help give me some suggestions as to how to proceed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - RevDave

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hosting4days.com
[db-lists]