[X4U] Itunes album browse

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sun Sep 17 07:19:38 PDT 2006

At 1:10 PM +0200 9/17/06, alexandre wrote:
>On 17 sept. 06, at 04:53, Kansas Territory wrote:
>
>>Is there a way for me to capture into a
>>quicktime file,   a clip of me browsing through
>>my iTunes albums, using the Album browse
>>feature ?
>>
>>Kansast
>
>yes, i think snapz pro will do this for youŠ for 69$.
>
>http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/

I enthusiastically second this recommendation. I
do see that there is another program, iShowU,
that will make QuickTime movies and it costs just
$20. However, I couldn't get the sound working
correctly in a quick test of it. You might want
to look at it if you don't do this kind of thing
often, though.

Daly