[X4U] Can video be made sideways?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Sep 22 09:40:54 PDT 2006

Do any of the programs mentioned in this thread allow you to apply
text at a 90 degree angle. It looks like I can use any application
for the video so long as I film everything sideways which isn't a
problem. But how can I add titles and body text?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com