[X4U] iCal question

Mark Paul mark95822 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 12:05:40 PDT 2006

When you published the calendar, did you check the boxes to publish
notes, To Dos, etc? If not, go to Calendar/Change Locations to check
them. If you have done that, you should be able to double click on
any entry at dotmac and get a box that shows any information in the
Notes field. (Location doesn't show up.)