[X4U] iTunes problem

Robb McDonald jeepxj97 at durango.net
Thu Sep 28 17:03:23 PDT 2006

Is the program quitting or is it just not playing any more?

Mine just stops playing, I have to press the forward button then it
reconnects via airtunes to the remote speakers and starts playing again.  I
have noticed my seems worse when the random button is pressed.  I can get as
little as about 3 songs to maybe 7 without an issue.  Using the apple pro
speakers doesn't seem to make a difference.  I had hoped that 7.01 would
help but it hasn't.

I have had a Mac since the original 128k (I currently have 7 with 3 running
daily) and have to say that this is the WORST piece of software to come from
Apple ever.