[X4U] Memory leak in Safari

Brett George brettgeorge at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 02:37:00 PDT 2006

Oh I notice it big time. Especially ever since I installed the latest
OS upgrade to 10.4.7.
I have a G4/1.33 that's on 24/7 as well. After a couple days, Safari
grabs up all the extra Space until I have to restart and I have been
running Onyx lately as well to help clear it up. I have 1.25GB or Ram
and Safari will end up with 1 GB of it if no other programs are
running!

brett