[X4U] iTunes problem

Craig Hoffman choffman at eclimb.net
Fri Sep 29 06:35:00 PDT 2006

I have display problems too.  I can't view movie trailers.  I get
sound but no video.  The only way I can view the trailers is by
closing and reopening iTunes (7.0.1).

Question: When your in the movie store, looking at a particular film
(home > Movies > Drama > Some Movie) and you click back to (for
example) Drama, why does iTunes go into Browser mode?  At least mine
does.