[X4U] what is "OOPlistDocumentType" preference file ?

Andrew J. Yon III ayon2 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 29 21:54:29 PDT 2006

A friend of mine and I are using OSX 10.4.8 and we each are on ichat
(the same versions). I can send him files thru ichat but he can not
send files to me. When He tries, I get message "waiting on him to
start " and his gives message " waiting on me to accept". However, he
can send me files using Skype. I decided he must have a bad ichat
preference file . In checking his user prefs, we found that my prefs
listed under kind end with .plist , but his are listed under kind as
OOPlistDocumentType. He is using a G5 and I am using a MDDP G4. I can
not find any reference to this type file on Apple's site. I have
never seen it before , so I am not sure if it is a valid type file.
Can anyone give me any ideas on what could be wrong ? Also is
OOPlistDocumentType a valid type of plist ?

Andy3