[X4U] WiFi hotspots

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Sat Apr 7 01:59:25 PDT 2007

I found the enquiry and sites recommended for WiFi very useful. They
all checked out. I have never used them before and need to know
exactly what to do. I have a 17" PB with 1G processor, running
10.4.9. I know how to turn on Airport, but nothing after that.
I am going to Italy later in the month, specifically Milan and
Florence. Can I just go and log on at the "Free" spots or is it
recommended to buy access and if so is there universal access one can
buy.
Someone from Europe or more specifically Italy may be able to help.

Regards,

Roy