[X4U] Auto Login

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Sat Apr 7 07:14:36 PDT 2007

System Prefs, Accounts, Login Options, automatically log in as . . .
but then you probably already knew that.

If it's set already . . .try disabling and rebooting then setting it
again and rebooting . . . that should edit the right plist file.
Deleting the right file would also work if course . . . but I don't
know where this preference is stored.