[X4U] photoshop cs quitting

Robert Ashton Rashton at telus.net
Wed Apr 11 05:31:12 PDT 2007

I have a friend that has a G4  Running 10.3.9, 448 meg ram and is
running photoshop cs version 8.0.  Over the last couple of weeks
every time she goes to save photoshop quits. We have tried
DisableGetInfoComment.plugin. We have deleted and reinstalled. We
have created a new user. With a new user it did save 3 times without
quitting but it went back to quitting. At this moment it looks like a
wipe and reload which I 'm not looking forward to doing. Any ideas on
how to fix this would really be appreciated.. Bob