[X4U] ghost - disk duplicator type utility for Mac OS X

Jerry Kemp apple.mail.list at oryx.cc
Mon Apr 16 21:12:03 PDT 2007

I have gotten several good email messages, both on and off list.

I have come across the following sites/software products so far in my
search:

<http://www.blackbagtech.com/software_mfs.html>

<http://www.macforensicslab.com/>

<http://www.frontiersolutions.com.au/home.php?cat=413>

Has anyone personally used these products?  Would anyone recommend, or
suggest avoiding any of these?

Thanks,

Jerry