[X4U] RSS applications

Kevin Hahn Kevin.Hahn at colorado.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:59:44 PDT 2007

I submit myself to the mercy of the list.

I've been looking in futile for an application that can take messages
from RSS feeds and convert them into individual e-mail addresses.

I use Thunderbird for my normally RSS browsing, but I want to have
messages from one feed forwarded to my Cell phone and I can't find any
BREW applications to allow me to do that on the phone alone.

So, does anyone know of an application for OSX that will take RSS feeds
and forward messages from those feeds to a pre-determined e-mail address?

Thanks,

Kevin Hahn