[X4U] Heavy duty job trafficking & tracking software

Bluellama bluellama at charter.net
Thu Apr 19 17:54:21 PDT 2007

Three companies  that I have worked for used ;

Creative Manager Pro - Do not much about his software, just that we
used it. Seemed to work, for the company. Do not remember a lot of
interaction with it.

Clients and Profits - Scalable, has been around for quite a while.
pretty robust, used at smaller design shop and a medium sized ad
agency. Look in the back of most Design magazines and a few computer
mags geared to creatives and you will see ads for these guys. They
used to offer a demo (on disc or download).

I believe either of these does some if not all of what you are
looking for. Clients and Profits did offer customization for one of
our firms, they created specific modules to meet the requirements for
one of our bigger clients. They were decent people to work with, this
was back in 1996.

Hope that helps.

> I'm looking for directions to a pretty heavy duty job trafficking
> software, preferably aimed at the graphic design market.

Regards,
mr