[X4U] Heavy duty job trafficking & tracking software

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Apr 21 11:06:20 PDT 2007

On Apr 21, 2007, at 6:03 AM, Stroller wrote:

> On 20 Apr 2007, at 05:20, Randy B. Singer wrote:
>> On Apr 19, 2007, at 5:03 PM, Brett Conlon wrote:
>>
>>> I'm looking for directions to a pretty heavy duty job trafficking
>>> software, preferably aimed at the graphic design market.
>>
>> Ideal might be:
>> Designsoft Creative Billing
>
> lol.
>
> Some of us don't need software to bill creatively!!

[laughing]

I've tried to gently suggest to them several times that they may want
to change the name of their product.

You would think that a product with this name would be a natural for
attorneys who need to do time and billing, but strangely it isn't the
case.  8-{)

Randy B. Singer
Co-author of The Macintosh Bible (3rd, 4th, and 5th editions)

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html