[X4U] What do I clean out?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 17:12:51 PDT 2007

On Apr 27, 2007, at 5:06 PM, Mark Des Cotes wrote:

> It would be easy to just create a new User and delete mine, but I need
> to leave some info there (address book, bookmarks)

In that case, why not just back up the stuff you DO need to leave
behind, like that address book stuff, make a new user, then replace
that backed up info into the newly-created user?

seems like the quicker route to me, and you won't have any nagging
concerns about whether you left something behind in a folder you forgot
to check.

nk