[X4U] What do I clean out?

B. Kuestner kuestner at macnews.de
Sat Apr 28 03:10:59 PDT 2007

> It would be easy to just create a new User and delete mine, but I
> need to leave some info there (address book, bookmarks)

I would not try to "delete what isn't necessary and keep the rest"
but rather "keep what is necessary and delete the rest".

So:

a) Copy what you want to keep to the "Shared" folder.

b) Then delete the user and create the new one and put the info back
in place.

You could even copy these files to an external drive or a CD, do a
clean install with reformat and zero empty space.

That's how my paranoid nature would have me do it. (c:

Björn