[X4U] MS Office 2008 delayed

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Mon Aug 6 14:16:59 PDT 2007

On Aug 6, 2007, at 5:33 AM, Peter Saint James wrote:

> 	My remark was not meant to be sarcastic.  Comments like you've
> been making in this thread don't usually come from happy people.
> It makes me sad to see you so unhappy.  If there was anything I
> could do about it, I would.

Personal messages should be kept off-list in private e-mail..

You don't know me, you don't know whether I'm "happy" or not.
Analyzing other people is  extremely rude.  And since I doubt that
you you are  professionally qualified to do so, it is also ignorant.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html