[X4U] Re:DVD copying

Dan A Currie dancurr at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 7 08:01:23 PDT 2007

Nick,

It worked ... but I had to wait until I had set up everything in Toast
and THEN load the blank DVD.  It would not work if I loaded it early.

Now ... I am finally getting around to making a movie out of our trip to
Chicago and would like to know how to do that using iMovie / iDVD in the
simplest terms.

I have already loaded the video and edited it using imovie but when I
ask it to Create iDVD  Project, I get the following message-

"Burning this movie to DVD will require approximately 4.16 GB of disk
space, which is less than you have right now. If you proceed, the burn
in iDVD may fail. Either save the iDVD project to another disk, or free
some space first."

I can not find where to tell it to use another HD with 40 GB of space
available.

I went to preferences but nothing there.

Help ... again!!

Dan