[X4U] Re: AppleTalk with Airport

Ralph ralph at avatarbiz.com
Tue Aug 7 11:43:35 PDT 2007

Don't know if anyone else can use this information, but I thought I'd
post the answer to my question of July 30th.

I asked about problems with Appletalk printers not showing up in the
Printer Setup Utility's Printer List when using Airport with a couple
of MacBooks I'd encountered. The printers did, however, show up when
using Ethernet to connect with our network. Turns out that this was a
bug that was resolved with the release of OS X 10.4.6 (http://
docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=303442).

The owners of the machines in question evidently weren't big Software
Update users.

Ralph Jones
Avatar Community Business Center
Fairfax, California