[X4U] iLife '08 and iWork '08

Judi Sohn momathome at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:53:44 PDT 2007

I'm very interested in iWork '08, too. In particular, the new "Track
Changes" features in Pages. If it truly works well with a document
that has already been commented in Word (and Word users can see my
comments as usual), I'm sold. It's beautiful to look at compared to
the way comments liter a page in Word.