[X4U] new imacs

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at charter.net
Tue Aug 7 17:08:39 PDT 2007

On Tuesday, Aug 7, 2007, at 12:49 US/Pacific, Linda wrote:

> I wish Apple would stop already with forcing the glossy screens on
> people.
> :-(

Agree. I had my telephone in hand to order a new iMac when I read about
the glossy screen.  Is there a way to diminish the gloss, a spray or a
screen or something?  Apple rep says a privacy screen might work but
not certain.  The rep did suggest a Cinema display and a Mac Mini or a
MacBook as a workaround.

I do NOT like glossy screen reflections, and my iMac needs replacing.

Konrad.