[X4U] Photoshop CS2 and CS3

Rick Gordon rick at rickgordon.com
Thu Aug 9 11:11:20 PDT 2007

Actually, on Macs, I have seen InDesign CS2 and CS3 running together many times with no apparent problem, and Photoshop CS3 can be launched while Photoshop CS2 is already running, after which they both seem to operate fine, but you can't launch Photoshop CS2 when CS3 is running.

On 8/9/07 at 11:12 AM -0500, Linda wrote in a message entitled
"Re: [X4U] Photoshop CS2 and CS3":

>On 8/9/07 11:03 AM, Jens Selvig wrote:
>
>I have InDesign CS, CS2, and CS3 installed on the same computer, as well as
>CS and CS3, (and Acrobat versions going all the way back to v4). I just
>can't have them launched at the same time, according to posts on the U2U
>forum.

RICK GORDON
EMERALD VALLEY GRAPHICS AND CONSULTING