[X4U] New Keyboards (was: iLife '08 and iWork '08)

Swanson, Andrew C. SWANSOAC at uwec.edu
Thu Aug 9 14:11:05 PDT 2007

Their web site is <http://matias.ca/tactilepro2/><http://matias.ca/tactilepro2/> click on "Resellers" to find a list. No guarantee that any of these places would have it on display, though.

  Andy

On 8/9/07 10:38 AM, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

At 9:54 AM -0500 8/9/07, Swanson, Andrew C. wrote:
>adapter... On a hunch, I ordered him a Matias Tactile 2.0 this
>spring (and waited impatiently form months...)

OK, I'd thought this was an older keyboard from the way the other
message about it was worded.  Do any stores in the US carry this?  I
wouldn't mind checking these out.   While I can see a couple things
about it that I'm not crazy about, overall it looks like a nice
keyboard.

        Zane

Seven Cent Deals - Great legacy stuff Great Legacy Price
http://www.drbott.com/prod/db.lasso?cat=Seven+Cent+Deal