[X4U] Help with un-partitioning a hard drive

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Sat Aug 11 06:49:09 PDT 2007

Repartitioning means you loose all of the data on all of the partitions.

You don't say how you are backing up your data, if you are just
mirroring your work data then you still have the original data set.
If you are a gambler you could repartition your Lacie drive and then
re-back up at that point. (Remember though, that you loose everything
on all three partitions of the Lacie drive)

Hard drives are so cheap these days, I'd just get another drive to
use for backups.

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...