[X4U] Printing Greeting cards from iPhoto 08

Andrew T. Lynch atlynch at mac.com
Thu Aug 23 08:07:26 PDT 2007

Hi Winston,
  Thanks for responding.  I was beginning to wonder if my mail had gotten through.

   When you say custom page size, do you mean some size other than the ones normally defined, such as US Letter?  I just want to select US Letter, or US Letter borderless.  I can do this from the normal print dialogs, but not from the greeting card system.  There is no "Page Setup" in iPhoto 7 (aka iPhoto '08)

Were you actually able to print a greeting card on 8.5x11 paper and have it properly aligned?

-Drew

---
Andrew T. Lynch