[X4U] Finder keeps resetting

Adrian Stubbs stubbsz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 09:34:04 PDT 2007

Using 10.3.9

Often if I'm working in the finder, It seems to go through a "silent"
relaunch.  No messages, no nothing.  eg.  I right clicked on a folder so
I could trash it... no contextual menu, Window disappears along with
desktop icons and then the icons come back and things are back to normal.

Is this unusual?  Trash some prefs?  Is it a disk issue? I see my
primary disk is about 82% full (19 free gig)

None of my applications are playing up and I use my machine all the time.

-Adrian